ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
If you fill out a form on our website, the data you enter, as well as your IP address and your browser's user agent, may be collected for the sole purpose of helping us detect unwanted transmissions.
If you have provided your email address, an anonymized string created from it (also called a "Hash") may be sent to the Gravatar service to verify your use of the service. The Gravatar service's privacy policies are available here https://automattic.com/privacy/.
ABOUT OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect about you to:
- Create a record to manage your request or comment.
- Send you important information related to your inquiry or inform you, for example, of a warning about the safe use of a device or product.
- Verify your identity if you contact us with requests related to your privacy rights or our products and services.
- Respond to your requests or complaints.
- Detect and prevent fraud and security threats to our IT ecosystem.
- If you should ever create an account and/or order a service online, we will never store your password and we will not collect or store your credit card number or any other payment information.
ABOUT OUR CONTACT FORM
When you visit a login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts them. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen option cookie is up to one year. However, it will never exceed what is allowed by your browser.
- Embedded content from other websites
The sections, texts and articles of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles from third parties).
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED AND WHERE IS IT STORED?
We do not store any data on our website and/or email servers. Your message and contact information is only stored on our internal, highly secure server for approximately one year.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL AND MARKETING DATA
The information you provide to us through our website will not be shared with anyone or any company. You will never be solicited for advertising by anyone directly or indirectly related to our company.